Sunday, September 23, 2007

Fall Running....


The Austin Fall running season has started and there a quite a few races coming up - for which I am extremely excited about!! I also bought my first ever timing chip!! I am officially a run-geek with my very own timing chip!! I bought the special edition Distance Challenge 2007-2008 chip - and it's so darn pretty!!! Gushhhhh..... :D

Upcoming Races:

September 30th - Silicon Labs Marathon Relay - 12K
October 7th - The Dream Mile - Vibha - 10K
October 21st - The IBM Uptown Classic - 10K

and of course the MOTHER of 'em all....
October 28th - The Marine Corps Marathon - 26.2 miles!!!

Fall's always been one of my favorite seasons in Austin - and this Fall is shaping up to be an extra special one!!

3 comments:

gk said...

Bravo! You now possess the secret amulet that gives you exclusive entry into the secret cabal of crazy runners

Sharanya said...

Wah Piang! Macam happening sial. :) I see you've revamped your webpage too, very very cool! U macam professional already... ;) Good luck with the RDC!! I'm so excited for you.

Charanya said...

Thanks GK and Sha!! I AM pretty darn thrilled about all the running coming up!! And Sha...I was at work over the weekend - ugh - and got bored and spent some time pepping up the website! :p